Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A-muse-a-palooza polka dot challenge



Here's my polka dotted card for AP08POLKA. I used the chocolate kitchen 4 bar notecards that I won in Geeta's colour challenge as the base.

The rest of the card came from my scrap pile! When I first got my copics, I played around a bit and coloured in the circle tote stamp by A muse. When I read the challenge, I hunted around in my scrap bin (I use a stamp storage box from SU) and dug it out! I dry embossed the green layer using my cropadile. How to do that? You just set the CAD to A1 and squeeze it onto your paper...easy peasy! I marked where to squeeze lightly in pencil and erased it afterwards...you could also line it up more perfectly with the large holes in the SU mat pack piercing template.

Stamps: A muse (circle tote, simple wishes)
Ink: Palette Hybrid Burnt Umber, Ranger Distress Fired Brick
Paper: A muse chocolate kitchen 4 bar notecard, SU very vanilla and purely pomegranate, green by SEI
Accessories: cropadile, copics, dimensionals, ribbon from Michael's, SU word window punch

1 comment:

Michelle Clark said...

Your blog is looking great. I can't wait to see more of your creations. Thanks for participating in my challenge.