Sunday, February 28, 2010

VSN...the day after

I made 4 cards during VSN (virtual stamping night) at SCS last night. I played along with my A muse stamps. There were tons of challenges over the weekend...I sure didn't have the energy to do them all! I will share my favourite one with you here...



Paper: SU very vanilla
Ink: Palette hybrid noir
Stamps: A muse
Accessories: SU taffeta ribbon, SAMJ


For the Triple Inspiration challenge we had to use 3 ribbons on a card and make it for someone who inspires us. I made it super CAS and love how it turned out. These taffeta ribbons from SU are one of my favourite ribbons...a bit of colour, but not too overpowering. The sentiment from A muse is gorgeous...the mix of fonts is perfect for the ribbons.

I made this for the boys' preschool teachers...they are so good at dealing with children - they seem to know what approach works for each individual child, and they make it look so easy! I have learned a lot about parenting from them!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: