Thursday, March 18, 2010

Inspired by JulieHRR...again!

I couldn't stop browsing Julie's collection of cards and came across this one...

I loved the white flower on the red background and the mix of papers and colours...it sent me straight to my Mushroom Trio stamp and red shimmer paper from A muse. I just received a package from A muse in the mail (winnings from playing along during VSN - thank you A muse, I love everything you sent!!) which included gorgeous seafoam sheer ribbon, so I pulled off a piece of that to use. I love cards with a touch of black...grass punched with my Martha Stewart grass punch was the perfect addition...it matches the grass under the mushrooms! I stared at the card for a while, left it overnight and decided today to add in some tiny embellishments in black to complete the card (they are from Stamping Bella).



Here is what I used...

Stamps: a muse (mushroom trio)
Ink: SU craft white
Paper: a muse kitchen notecard, red shimmer, SU basic black
Accessories: white detail embossing powder, MS grass punch, SU circle punch, black flower embellishments from Stamping Bella, A muse ribbon


Thanks for visiting...check out the challenge and play along!

1 comment: