Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall is in the air....

I love Fall and Halloween...they are the most wonderful time of the year for me! Not just because my birthday is near Halloween...I love the crisp air, crunchy leaves underfoot, the gorgeous trees in the bush and piles of pumpkins for sale on the roadside.

I made this card with my new A muse stamps from the fall/Halloween new releases...

The table is made from the bird bath stamp (I just taped the top of the birdbath prior to inking, then removed the tape to stamp only the base) plus one of the ovals from the A muse clear oval set. The candelabra was stamped first before the oval and masked off at the base. Boris and his galpal Bernice completed the scene with their spooky offerings. Not really visible in this photo are the crystal effects I added to B and B's eyes and Boris' test tubes as well as the glittery accents with the Sakura gelly roll stardust pen.

Stamps: A muse (Boris, Bernice, Candelabra, Bird Bath, clear oval set)
Paper: SU (marigold morning), PTI (white), A muse (vintage orange)
Ink: Palette Hybrid noir
Accessories: Copics, Sakura Gelly roll pen (stardust), SU crystal effects, SU elegant eggplant grosgrain ribbon, pop dots

3 comments:

Tracy said...

This is fantastic--I LOVE the table you made---it's so gothic looking! Tracy

Rose said...

Love the table idea...very cool!

Michelle Clark said...

Aren't you clever?!?! Very cute card!