Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My poor neglected blog...

September...everything starting up again makes it so hectic! Papercrafting has suffered as a result. Thankfully the A muse addicts weekly challenge "Go Team" gave me an excuse to make something! I love A muse's jogger girl stamp, Runner, especially now that I am a jogger girl myself! The girls at work that I run with have decided it's time to challenge ourselves and enter a 5K race...daunting for me as we are only running 3.5K right now and the race is on September 20th! The course that we run near work has nasty hills though, and the race is all flat, so that should help! Here is my card featuring Runner jogging past the Sweet Shop ;-)


The scene is coloured with my copics...I then masked the runner and sweet shop and airbrushed the background using my new toy from Ellen Hutson, the Copic ABS-1 set. I had trouble figuring it all out at first, and ended up calling and talking to Ellen herself...what a lovely person...can't say enough about her customer service! The path in front of the store was done using the colourless blender...see Marianne's blog post here for how to's...

Stamps: A muse (runner, sweet shop, journey)
Ink: palette hybrid noir
Paper: SU (kraft, basic black, very vanilla)
Accessories: copics, copic airbrush

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool card! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with the Weekly Challenge! :)

Amy said...

Very cool card!