Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AMAP...second challenge!

First of all, I must brag a wee bit! The card I made with the mosaic squares made the AMAP challenge round up here. Go check out the other gorgeous cards that were featured...lots of inspiration!!

Ribbon is AMAP's second challenge. I love ribbon! I am usually pretty predictable with my use of ribbon...I just lay it across the width of my card and tie a nice knot in it...done! For this challenge, I wanted to use it differently.

Enter Snail...one of the latest additions to my "collection". I decided to dress him/her up in a lovely red stitched ribbon shell. This card went together in 5 minutes!!



Stamps: a muse (snail, sentiment from simple wishes)
Paper: PTI white
Ink: palette hybrid noir
Accessories: copics, paper piercer, ribbon (amuse), glue dots


1 comment:

Ann said...

Super sweet! That snail is adorable!