Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Twilight Challenge...

Another AMAP challenge...Twilight!! I just started reading this series...I resisted the hype long enough...I'm anxious to get started into the third book! I decided to make a card with Eddie coming in the window- he does that so often!



I stamped A muse's Classic Window, then masked the bottom part and stamped Eddie. The images are coloured in with copics and the window cut out. I was able to make a night sky with a mix of blues, greys and violets. I consulted my book and read that Bella has light blue walls and wood floors in her bedroom...that helped me pick the card's colours! This was an easy and quick card to make! Hope you like it, and if you have not read the books yet, what are you waiting for???!!!

Stamps: A muse (vampire, classic window, in my thoughts)
Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir
Paper: SU (kraft, very vanilla, dp)
Accessories: copics, pop dots


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left you a comment on Splitcoast too but I just love this card! So cute!! Such a great idea to have him in the window!! :)

Ann said...

Cute!