Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pyjama Party - Challenge #3

A card for a girlfriend...well I have been meaning to make something for a friend at work since I saw and bought this stamp from a muse. I have had to bribe this particular friend on several occasions with chocolate!!



This card turned out a bit frilly! I don't usually make frilly cards...I would rather work outside than do housework, I am the only female in my household and I am not a huge fan of the colour pink!! Frills I used on this card were:

1) scalloped border
2) scalloped punch for the main image
3) pink accents (coloured in some of the open spaces in the madeira paper with pink, stamped the clear oval with 3rd-generation-stamped palette hybrid moulin rouge to make a pink base)
4) velvet ribbon
5) rounded corners

Now I feel like I need to go play in the mud, climb a tree and make a long skid with my bike!!

Stamps: a muse (truffle, everyone has a price, frames, clear oval)
Ink: palette hybrid burnt umber, moulin rouge
Paper: SU very vanilla, close to cocoa, a muse madeira
Accessories: SU scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, scallop punch, ek success corner rounder punch, pop dots, velvet ribbon (Mike's), copics

No comments: