Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Leaves Part Two...


I am badly behind on my CAS challenges. I made this card for CAS88 "Crinkle". It also works for "Fall Favorites", the latest A muse Lounge Challenge. For the crinkle part, you have a die cut red oak leaf that crinkles underfoot in the forest made extra crinkley by running it through the cuttlebug for some texture. Easy & a great use for scraps of pretty dp! I cut out the other leaves from this die using other scraps in bright autumn colours - they will make a pretty card set once I can get them stuck on a card base!

Hope your fall is happy so far!

Supplies:

Paper: Basic Grey (offbeat), GinaK pure luxury white)
Ink: palette hybrid burnt umber
Stamps: A muse (big thanks)
Accessories: Sizzix Die (Leaves #2), A muse (cranberry pearls)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cat said...

beautiful! i love the white space - i'm a big fan of CAS.