Monday, October 18, 2010

Clean and Simple Sketch Time...


Whew...October has been just as busy as September...where has the month gone? I finally got to make a card for the Clean and Simple Challenge on Splitcoast. This week, we are using kstamper's card as a sketch to go by. I just love all the white space in her design! I felt like colouring with my copics tonight...that took the most time. Once that was done, I added the pierced border, a few baubles and the sentiment (on half of SU's curly label punch).

By the way, if you want a good deal on Copics, check out this new (Canadian) website - www.onecrazystamper.com - Copic Sketch markers are $4.95 each!!


Supplies

Stamps: A muse (carolers, falala)
Ink: Palette hybrid noir
Paper: GinaK Pure luxury white
Accessories: Copics, MM paper piercer, Bella Baubles, SU curly label punch

Posted by Picasa

No comments: