Monday, September 13, 2010

One card, two challenges...

This card is for the latest A muse Lounge challenge - a sketch challenge (this one is Lexi's) as well as for the weekly CAS challenge on Splitcoaststampers - an inspiration challenge based on this.  To make my own birthday wreath, I grabbed all my A muse tiny birthday stamps so that I could colour them in brights like the photo.  Then I took my circle nesties and used them to trace 3 different sized circles.  Using my stampamajig for perfect placement, I stamped the images around the circles.  The main circle is quite a bit bigger than in the sketch and I switched the image/sentiment around, but I think it still works.  Hope you like it!




Supplies:

Stamps:  A muse (tiny hat, tiny gift, tiny cake, happy birthday bold)
 Ink:  Palette hybrid noir
Paper:  GinaK pure luxury white, SU basic black, A muse chiffon green
Accessories:  Stampamajig, paper piercer, pop dots, copics, circle nestibilities

1 comment:

Tina W. (TeaDub) said...

Love this card...great use of your tiny A Muse stamps!