Friday, September 3, 2010
Have you seen the A muse Lounge lately? It's already decorated for Halloween!! So for the latest challenge in the Lounge, a sketch challenge, I decided to make a Halloween card based on Julie's sketch here. I set out to make a scene with the spooky ingredients stamped on the windowsill of the classic window. I paper pieced the ingredients in different colours for some pop and cut them out individually. The scene begged for something else - so I cut out the window and added a bit of Boris peeking in at his concoctions. To ground the scene, I ran some vellum through my cuttlebug with the spiderweb folder. I like it, hope you do too!!
Paper: A muse (watermelon, chiffon green, robin's egg blue), vellum, GinaK pure luxury white
Ink: palette hybrid noir
Stamps: A muse (Boris, Ingredients, Classic Window, Hocus Pocus)
Accessories: copics, pop dots, SU word window punch, cuttlebug,spiderweb folder