Saturday, September 25, 2010

I dusted off my Prismacolours & Gamsol...

I decided to keep the previous card I posted for my niece's shower to use for the wedding and made a new card.  The reason?  The card didn't end up matching the gift wrap.  Silly, huh?!  I needed a brightly coloured card to go with the brightly coloured drinking glasses that I wrapped in brightly coloured tissue paper.  I have been meaning to pull out my Prismacolour pencils and gamsol for a while now and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.  I still love colouring with them, and on GinaK's pure luxury cardstock, the blending is amazingly easy and smooth!  I used a scrap piece of faux suede punched with a scalloped edge along the top and actually tied a bow...I rarely do bows!  The piercing along the bottom of the dresses makes a unique shadow.  Hope you like it...




Supplies:

Paper:  GinaK pure luxury white
Ink:  Palette hybrid noir
Stamps:  A muse (simple dress, congratulations MA)
Accessories:  ribbon (may arts), SU dotted scallop punch, MM paper piercer, prismacolour pencils, gamsol

No comments: