Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gingham & Roses...



...and polka dots...perfect for the latest A muse Lounge challenge "Stick to the Pattern".

This card features my new label die from Tim Holtz and some yummy patterned paper & stamps from A muse. I don't know what I would do without my stampamajig - it was perfect for figuring out where to put everything on the label! The leaves and the rose are rock & rolled for added dimension. I debated quite a while about what patterned paper to use for my card base...I almost put the label on a more monochromatic green madeira paper, but in the end, went for the pop of red kitchen paper. Hope you like it!

Supplies:

Stamps: A muse (wild rose, wild rose branch, many thanks fl)
Ink: SU (old olive, certainly celery, cameo coral & rose red), PTI tea dye, palette hybrid noir
Paper: A muse (red kitchen, yellow gingham)
Accessories: Tim Holtz styled label die, pop dots, corner chomper
Posted by Picasa

No comments: