Sunday, August 8, 2010

Inspired...


After having the honour of being the Featured Stamper on SCS all of last week, I decided to play in the challenge this week. vdutchr has a great gallery full of bright colours and great layouts. I cased her Pretty Butterfly card, keeping the same colour scheme as well using two pearls as embellishments. I changed the layout and stamps. The gorgeous Oak Leaf Flourish stamp is rock n rolled for a bit of dimension. This is truly a 5 minute card...definitely mass-produceable - it may very well be my Christmas card layout...We'll see in November when I start my cards (love the last minute!!)

Supplies:

Stamps: A muse
Paper: A muse, SU real red & very vanilla
Ink: Palette hybrid burnt umber & moulin rouge, PTI tea dyes
Accessories: A muse pearls, pop dots
Posted by Picasa

No comments: