Saturday, August 14, 2010

Great use for scraps...


I made this card after coming home from dinner at the Mandarin and loving the multicoloured scallop design on their cheap paper placemats. I grabbed some scrap pieces of A muse dp for my scallops (I keep them in a folder in in my filing cabinet in front of my full sheets, and always check that folder before I slice into a fresh sheet!). I punched out 3 different sizes of circles, glued them together and cut them in half. I think they made neat waves for Moby to splash in. because the biggest circle was similar in colour to my card base, I added some piercing for contrast. Whew - another card for "Stick to the Pattern", the latest A muse Lounge challenge. Hope you like it!! I have one more card that fits this challenge...stay tuned!

Supplies:

Paper: A muse, Gina K
Ink: Palette hybrid noir
Stamps: A muse
Accessories: SU circle punches, paper piercer, copics, pop dots
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rita said...

I love the look you achieved with the punched circle "waves" and the paper piercing!! This is adorable!