Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quick card - using what I have...

I have not bought much lately (stamping supplies or stamps).  There has been a lot of talk on Splitcoaststampers about using what you have - a great concept really, considering I could open a small store with my supplies!!

Here is a card made with some of my "older" stash:



 Image was stamped in distress ink, spritzed with water, stamped onto watercolour paper and matted with black.  I stamped the sentiment then adhered the main image to the card base with pop dots.  The birds were  "coloured" with liquid pearls.

Fast and Easy...

Magical and Happy...

Hope your day is one of those!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  happy forest, magical day (Stamping Bella)
Ink:  black soot (Ranger distress)
Paper:  ivory pure luxury (GinaK), basic black (SU), aquarello cold pressed watercolour paper (Fabriano)
Accessories:  pop dots, ruby red liquid pearls (Ranger)

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun card, Alanna! I love the idea of using what you have--it fosters creativity in and of itself! :)