Sunday, March 7, 2010

All {Birthday} Partied Out!

This has been the weekend of Birthday Parties. My oldest had one yesterday and is currently out at another. We also celebrated a few family birthdays last night. In the middle of all my getting ready (the party was at my place), about half an hour before everyone was supposed to arrive, I realized I did not make my "baby" brother a card. You can see from the card how old he is now!

This would count as a10 minute card. I got pretty messy and covered in paint while making it! Thank goodness for my non-stick craft mat! I decided to use a school/math theme...because I could not find anything quickly to use as an equal sign, I had to use an arrow.


Here's what I used:

Stamps: DOTS (ink splatters)
Ink: SU true thyme, PTI tea dye (chamomile & chai)
Paper: a muse
Accessories: Grungeboard (letters, numbers & shapes), Adirondack Acrylic Paint dabbers (espresso & pearl), Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paints (fired brick & antique linen), Glimmer Mist (pearl), a muse pretty pearls (cranberry)


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: