Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Two Minute Card...

Today I am posting a card I made from a leftover...I made a card for Monday's CAS challenge which I didn't upload 'cause I didn't love it...and this metal square with a flower in the middle was something I had made, tried on that card and didn't end up using.

On its own, it was pretty cute, so I stuck it right in the middle of a piece of cardstock, chomeped the corners off, added a sentiment plus a few drops of liquid pearls and called it done! Hope you like it! This layout is a great way to use little bits and pieces laying around on your table...

Supply list:
Paper: PTI white
Stamps: PTI (Green Thumb), a muse (it's your day)
Ink: palette hybrid noir, rose red
Accessories: metal adhesive square embellishment (unknown from stash), pop dot, pearl brad, liquid pearls, corner chomper

3 comments:

Tilly said...

This is just so simple and elegant. Love it. I'm new to your blog and have put it into my faves. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the great cardmaking.

Corie said...

2 minutes -- WOW!! This is so pretty!!

Carly said...

This is just fabulous!!