Monday, June 28, 2010

Clean, Simple & Colourful...

 This week's CAS challenge on SCS is a colour challenge - bashful blue, certainly celery & orange.  I used Joan's new technique and stamped the Marigold onto orange cardstock then blended in different shades with my copics.  I fussy cut the Marigold, glued it to a blue layer and fussy cut that again to make a shadow.  I stamped leaves on my base, rounded & distressed the edges and added the sentiment.  To finish the flower off, I coloured the shaded parts with a glitter pen and added the pearl in the centre.  These were fun colours for a card...hope you can make something with them too!!



Supplies:

Paper:  SU very vanilla, pumpkin pie, bashful blue
Ink:  SU certainly celery, Palette hybrid burnt umber, PTI tea dye
Stamps:  A muse (marigold, leaf frond, leaf frond II, hello)
Accessories:  atyou Spica glitter pen, A muse pearl, pop dots, copics, corner chomper

No comments: