Sunday, May 30, 2010

To all the Heroes...

Thank you for all you do and have done...this card is for you.

Everyday when I drive to and from work, I pass a house with a big yellow ribbon tied around the biggest tree in their yard. Ever since I knew about the theme for this week's CAS challenge on SCS, "Heroes", I knew I wanted to make a card with a yellow ribbon on it.



Supplies:

Paper: SU (going grey, very vanilla)
Stamps: A muse (thanks)
Ink: palette hybrid noir
Accessories: SU ribbon, A muse twinkle stickers, pop dots, corner chomper, black copic marker


This is the last card for my stint on the CAS design team...the selection process is in full swing for the summer term. I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this...CAS is right up my alley!!

The card is pretty self explanatory...I attached the ribbon with glue dots, stamped and fussy-cut the sentiment (don't you love it's size?!), popped it up and chomped the corners off. I added the twinkle stickers (coloured black with copics) as an afterthought because the card was missing something. Thanks for stopping by...hope you can play along!

No comments: